|Max Flow Rate||N/A|
|Output Flow And Input Flow||N/A|
TX/TXD/TXDI Series Sliding Vane Pumps are durable pumps utilized for fast and quiet operation. The sliding vane design provides sustained performance and trouble-free operation. These pumps are equipped with FKM O-rings and Blackmer mechanical seals that are compatible with all biodiesel and ethanol blends. TX/TXD/TXDI options include corrosion resistant relief valve, pneumatic relief valves and Buna or PTFE elastomers and seals.
We are one of the trusted names in the market to offer a highly durable range of Truck & Transport Sliding Vane Pumps.
Entire range of offered truck & transport sliding vane pumps are sturdy in construction and are technically advanced. To maintain industry defined quality parameters, these truck & transport sliding vane pumps are manufactured from quality proven components and cutting-edge technology. We ensure to deliver fully tested products at leading market price within promised time frame.
- Double-ended drive shaft for either clockwise (RH) or counterclockwise (LH) rotation
- External roller ball bearings support the rotor from both sides, creating a stable environment for the internal mechanical seals
- Dual-ended shaft on 2-, 2.5- and 3-in models simplifies installation
- Blackmer mechanical seal and ball-bearing construction provide maximum reliability
- Internal mechanical seals allow for extended dry run and continuous operation with non-lubricating liquids
- Symmetrical bearing support assures even loading and wear for long life
- Adjustable relief valve protects pump against excessive pressures
- T-type strainers are available to protect pumping systems from damage caused by welding slag and foreign matter in pumps and tanks
- High volumetric efficiency and symmetrical bearing support means less required horsepower than other PD pumps, meaning a cost savings on both motor operation and electricity
- External ball-bearings are isolated from pumpage by mechanical seals to maximize bearing life and minimize contamination risk
- Easy maintenance: vanes can be easily replaced -- without removing pump from truck
- Advantages of sliding vane technology:
- Unique sliding-vane pump design self-adjusts for wear to maintain flow rates
- Excellent self-priming and dry-run capabilities
- Sliding vane design provides sustained performance and trouble-free operation
- High suction lift and line-stripping capabilities
- Low maintenance and low life-cycle costs
- Production Capacity: N/A
- Delivery Time: N/A