|Max Flow Rate||N/A|
All-Flo is a leading manufacturer of air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps and fluid-handling solutions for industrial markets. Since 1986, our AODD pumps have provided customers with simple solutions for challenging applications. All-Flo’s pumps are made from the widest range of metallic and plastic materials and are suitable for virtually any fluid transfer application. Our core markets are metal finishing, coatings, petrochemical, oil & gas, as well as a diverse range of other industrial markets.
- Our general purpose plastic pumps are available in a polypropylene or PVDF housing. Polypropylene is suitable for use with a wide variety of chemical applications. PVDF offers stronger chemical resistance to both acids and bases, while offering a higher temperature and abrasion protection than polypropylene.
- Our general purpose metal pumps are available in three materials: aluminum, anodized aluminum, and stainless steel. Aluminum and anodized aluminum offer medium corrosion and abrasion resistance, while stainless steel is suitable for applications that require higher chemical and abrasion resistance.
- We offer a variety of specialty pumps to suit your application needs. FDA and Hygienic Pumps are ideal for many common food and beverage fl uid transfer applications. Solids handling capabilities are offered in hygienic pumps (1-1/2 in. and larger) and 1/2 in. and 1 in. plastic and metal pumps. Our PTFE pumps are recommended for applications containing highly corrosive process fl uids or applications requiring higher temperature resistance.
- Max. flow for Plastic Pumps: 605 Ipm (160 gpm)
- Max. lift: Dry-17ft Wet-29ft
- Max. flow for Metal Pumps: 890 Ipm (235 gpm)
- Max. lift: Dry-20ft Wet-31ft
- Elastomers: Geolast®, Santoprene®, PTFE, FKM, Buna-N, EPDM
- MOC: Polypropylene (Glass-Filled), FKM, Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Conductive Polyethylene,S050 & S075: Aluminum, PTFE Coated Aluminum, Polypropylene (Glass-Filled) S100 Metal: Aluminum, PTFE Coated Aluminum, Polypropylene (Glass-Filled) S100 Plastic: Polypropylene (Glass-Filled)
- Production Capacity: N/A
- Delivery Time: N/A