|Max Flow Rate||N/A|
Wilden® Pump has forged a long-lasting legacy as the global leader in AODD pump technology. Thanks to a dedication to pioneering new innovations while providing unparalleled excellence in customer satisfaction, our family of AODD pumps is unmatched in reliability, durability, efficiency, and performance.
We introduce ourselves as reputed and trusted organization to offer a broad array of Air Operated Diaphragm Pump.
When the volume of a chamber of either type of pump is increased, the pressure decreases, and fluid is drawn into the chamber. When the chamber pressure later increases from decreased volume (the diaphragm moving down), the fluid previously drawn in is forced out. These air operated diaphragms are manufactured under the supervision of skillful and experienced professionals.
- Flawless operation
- High durability
- Light weight
- Bolted construction for maximum containment
- Dead-head capability
- Simplex or duplex positive displacement technology
- Lube-free operation
- Aluminum, ductile-iron, stainless-steel and Alloy C models available
- Sizes: 25 mm (1") to 51 mm (2")
- BSPT (NPT) or DIN (ANSI) liquid connections
- Elastomer temperatures to 177°C (350°F)
- Elastomers: Wil-Flee, Polyurethane
- Max. discharge/inlet air pressure ratio: 3:1
- Max. flow: 360 Ipm (95 gpm)
- Max. discharge pressure. 20 7 bar (300 psi)
- Max. suction lift: 9.3 m (30.6') wet, 7.8 m (25.5') dry
- Max. solids size: 13 mm (1/2")